National Cream Tea Day Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By submitting your entry to this promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries.
Promoter: AE Rodda & Son, The Creamery, Scorrier, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 5BU
- Rodda’s promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales) the Channel Islands and the Isle of Wight, aged 18 or over.
- Employees and their immediate families, of Rodda’s (“the Promoter”), its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
- One entry per person per the promotional period.
- One win per household.
- Valid UK postal address required for prize fulfilment.
- The promotion will commence at 09:00 on 16th June 2020 and closes at 17:00 on 21st June 2020
How to Enter:
- To enter the National Cream Tea Day prize draw there are two options;
- On Facebook – Comment on a promotional Facebook post with who you would like to share your cream tea hamper with this National Cream Tea Day.
- On Instagram – Comment on a promotional Instagram post with who you would like to share your cream tea hamper with this National Cream Tea Day.
- 3 x Hampers, worth £50, which include a selection of Rodda’s products, a selection of Tiptree Jams and Spreads. Plus Scones, and a selection of Cornish treats
- The prize does not include:
- Any other costs associated with the prize such as additional ingredients needed.
All prizes are non-transferable (no cash alternative) and will be issued to the winner listed as the lead contact at the time of entry. Prizes are as stated there are no alternatives.
Winner Selection & Notification:
- All winners will be selected by independent third party Woobox LLC via the process outlined in the points below.
- Top tier prize winners will be chosen by random prize draw supervised by independent adjudicator at 09:00 (22nd June, 2020)
- Winners that entered via Facebook or Instagram will be notified via direct message on the day of the draw dates stated above. Delivery name, address and phone number for the prize delivery will be requested
- If a winner does not provide a valid email address and telephone number, is not contactable or fails to respond to initial email / direct message notification within five working days from the date of the initial notification, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner
- If a winner does not provide a valid UK postal address for shipping of the prize, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner
- Prizes will be sent to winners by Rodda’s.
- Once confirmation of address has been received by the winner, details will be passed to a third-party courier
- Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the winner providing confirmation of address
- Winners will be required to disclose a name, address and telephone number to enable delivery of the prize. A mobile number will be required if the recipient wants to track the progress of the delivery
- The data supplied to the courier will be held with them until delivery is completed
- Winners are responsible for accepting the delivery of the prizes at the address specified and providing the correct address details. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen prizes after delivery has been made.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion.
- Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- You may request a copy of the winners’ list by emailing email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- By taking part in the promotion, claimants agree to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the participant’s name and/or image, and statements made by the participants concerning the promotion, being uploaded on to Rodda’s social media pages.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to address and identity details (which winners must provide within five days of notification of win) and to refuse to award the prize and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant if there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
- Secondary prize winners – no cash or another alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners are responsible for redeeming the prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control.
- Winners will be chosen at random by promotions and software service Woobox part of Woobox LLC, a third-party organisation designed to allow the Promoter to gather personally identifiable information from Users who choose to enter the promotion. Personal data is gathered for use of the Promoter in conjunction with the competition.
Fulfilment of the winner’s prizes will be processed and sent via Rodda’s using a third party courier.
All personal and other data relating to entrants will be retained by The Promoter for a reasonable period after the competition closes to assist in administering the competition in a consistent manner and to allow the answering of any queries regarding the competition.
When entering a competition via the microsite, participants will be given the option to sign up to the Promoters newsletter. Please note this is optional and participants can still enter The Promoter’s Competitions without joining this mailing list.