Rodda’s Clotted Cream 2024 On Pack Prize Draw – Wonderful Mum
Promotion dates: 12th February to 10th March 2024
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
By submitting your entry to this promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller:
- Rodda & Son, (Rodda’s) The Creamery, Scorrier, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 5BU.
- Rodda’s promotion is open to residents of UK only, aged 18 or over.
- Employees and their immediate families, of Rodda’s (‘the Promoter’), its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
- One .
- One entry per person, per week. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Valid UK required for prize fulfilment.
- Internet access required.
- No purchase necessary via postal route only.
- The promotion will commence at 9:00am 12.02.2024 and closes 11:59pm 03.2024. There will be one draw as detailed in “Winner Selection & Notification” below. Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
How to Enter:
- To enter the prize draw, simply tell us why someone you know is a wonderful mum, their name and where you would enjoy a cream tea together during the Promotional Period.
- Enter the competition online at www.roddas.co.uk/wonderfulmum or through scanning the QR code on the and filling out the form with your full name, and email address, and state the name of a wonderful mum, why they are a wonderful mum, and where you would enjoy a cream tea together. It will be optional to add your postcode, which is solely for the use of anonymous internal analysis.
- Enter by post by including your full name and email address or , stating the name of a wonderful mum, why they are a wonderful mum and where you would enjoy a cream tea together. Entries must be received by 11:59pm 10.03.2024. Send your entry to:
Wonderful Mum competition
- The Promoter monitors responses to this promotion and if any responses made by an entrant contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the promotion.
- Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid (and may be removed) if any post:
- Contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- Includes the names of any individual without their express permission;
- Contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There are x50 cream tea hamper prizes (worth RRP ) to be won.
- The cream tea hamper prize includes: 2 x 227g Rodda’s Clotted Cream, 1 x Rodda’s fudge and shortbread gift set, 2 x packs of 4 scones (1 x fruit and 1 x plain), 2 x 227g Boddington’s jam (strawberry and raspberry), 1 x 200g Rodda’s Cornish butter, and 1 x Rodda’s ramekin, 1 x Rodda’s tea towel, 1 x Rodda’s cool bag, 1 x cake stand, all packed in 1 x wicker basket.
- Entrants will have the chance to win one of the prizes stated above.
- All prizes are non-transferable (no cash alternative) and will be issued to the winner listed as the lead contact at the time of entry. Prizes are as stated there are no alternatives except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize, or part of the prize, of equal or greater value.
- The prizes will be sent by postal courier.
Winner Selection & Notification:
- All eligible entries will be entered into the prize draw.Winners will be selected by independent third party Woobox LLC via the process outlined in the points below.
- Winners will be chosen by random prize draw supervised by an independent third party on
- 12.03.2024 at 2:00pm – (50 x hampers) for entries received between 09:00am 12.02.2024 to 11:59pm 10.03.2024
- A winner will be redrawn if there is a previous winner within their household.
- Winners that entered through the website link and/or QR code will be notified on the day of the draw (dates stated above) via email address provided. Delivery name, UK address, and mobile number for prize delivery will be requested. . County of residence will be requested for the purpose of the winners list if no objection is received.
- Winners that entered via post will be notified via the email address or via phone call to the phone number provided on the day of the draw dates stated above. Delivery name, UK address and mobile number for prize delivery will be requested. A mobile number will be required to track the progress of the delivery. County of residence will be requested for the purpose of the winners list if no objection is received.
- If a winner does not provide valid details including a valid UK postal address for shipping of the prize, is ineligible, rejects their prize or fails to respond to three email / direct message notifications within 14 days from the date of the initial notification, the prize will be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner as above.
- The process will repeat for a three-month period after which all remaining prizes will be null and void. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are a winner.
- Prizes will be delivered within 14 working days of valid claim and the completion of any verification process.
- The data supplied to the courier will be held with them until delivery is completed.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion. Winners are responsible for accepting the delivery of the prizes at the address specified and providing the correct address details. The Promoter or the courier company cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or lost or stolen prizes after delivery has been made.
- The Promoter will make available a list of winners’ surnames and counties of residence to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of each of the closing dates of this promotion.
- Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- You may request a copy of the winners list by emailing email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- By taking part in the promotion, winners will be requested, but are not obliged, to take part in relevant publicity without payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the participant’s name and/or image, and statements made by the participants concerning the promotion, being uploaded on to Rodda’s social media pages.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to address and identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which winners must provide within 7 days of request and to refuse to award a prize and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant if there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries with no liability to any entrant or any third party but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion, the fulfilment of the prizes and/ or the use of the prizes other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- Winners will be chosen at random by promotions and software service Woobox part of Woobox LLC, a third-party organisation designed to allow the Promoter to gather from Users who choose to enter the promotion. Personal data is gathered for use of the Promoter in conjunction with the competition.
- Fulfilment of the winners’ hampers will be processed by A.E Rodda and Son, The Creamery, Scorrier, Cornwall, TR16 5BU
All personal and other data relating to entrants will be retained by The Promoter for a 3-month period after the close of the promotion to assist in administering the competition in a consistent manner and to allow the answering of any queries regarding the competition.
You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to DPO@roddas.co.uk. By participating in the promotion, entrants agree to the use of their personal data as described here.
When entering the competition, participants will be given the option to sign up to the Promoters newsletter. Please note this is optional and participants can still enter The Promoter’s Competitions without joining this mailing list.
For any further information on the Terms and Conditions of this competition, please contact Marketing@roddas.co.uk.