Rodda’s Clotted Cream 2022 On Pack Summer Prize Draw – Win Wonderful Moments
Promotion dates: 30th May 2022 to 21st August 2022
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
By submitting your entry to this promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Rodda & Son, (Rodda’s) The Creamery, Scorrier, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 5BU.
- Rodda’s promotion is open to residents of UK only, aged 18 or over.
- Employees and their immediate families, of Rodda’s (‘the Promoter’), its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
- One win per household.
- One entry per person, per week. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple Facebook or Instagram accounts will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Valid UK postal address required for prize fulfilment.
- No purchase necessary.
- The promotion will commence at 9.00am 30.05.2022 – closes 11:59pm 21.08.2022. There will be three draws as detailed in “Winner Selection & Notification” below. Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
How to Enter:
- To enter the prize draws, simply tell us your how your wonderful moment will take place, with whom, and how Rodda’s clotted cream will be eaten through one of the entry methods outlined below.
- Enter the competition online at www.roddas.co.uk/winwonderfulmoments, or through scanning the QR code on the inside of the sleeve and filling out the form with your full name, email address, post code and state your Rodda’s wonderful moment and who you would like to share it with.
- Enter by post by including your full name and email address or phone number, stating your Rodda’s wonderful moment and who you would like to share it with and sending your entry to: Win Wonderful Moments, Rodda’s, The Creamery, Scorrier, Cornwall. TR16 5BU.
- Enter via the Rodda’s Instagram page @Roddas_cream – comment on a promotional Instagram post with your Rodda’s wonderful moment and who you would like to share it with. Posts must be submitted from a public account.
- Enter via the Rodda’s Facebook page @RoddasCornishClottedCream – comment on a promotional Facebook post with your Rodda’s wonderful moment and who you would like to share it with. Posts must be submitted from public account.
- The entrant entering the promotion must be the owner of the Instagram or Facebook account used. Proof of ownership of the social media account and proof of age may be required.
- Any entries received from private accounts on Instagram or Facebook will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account, participants must amend their account settings to a public account in order for their entry to be accepted.
- Entrants must continue to keep their social media account on a public setting for 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if they are selected as a winner.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Facebook and Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to these websites.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Facebook or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook and Instagram.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded, as being disrespectful towards other members of the Facebook or Instagram community or which contain anything which is likely to, or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the promotion. As someone who enters the promotion, your use on Facebook and Instagram is subject to the relevant platform’s Terms and Conditions: [Facebook Terms and Policies].
- Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post:
– contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
– includes the names of any individual without their express permission;
– in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards);
– contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code;
– includes content other than your Rodda’s wonderful moment and who you would like to share it with including any form of tagging.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid, or misdirected entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- There are 45 cream tea hamper prizes (worth RRP. £115 each – prize prices valid 28.03.2022) to be won.
- The cream tea hamper prize includes: 2 x 227g Rodda’s Clotted Cream, 1 x Rodda’s Fudge and Shortbread gift set, 2 packs of 4 scones (1 x fruit and 1 x plain), 1 x pack of 4 saffron buns, 3 x 227g Boddington’s jam (strawberry, raspberry and blackberry), 1 x 200g Rodda’s Cornish Butter, and 1 x Rodda’s China Ramekin, 1 x Rodda’s tea towel, 1 x Rodda’s cool bag, 1 x 750ml bottle of Camel Valley Brut, all packed in 1 x wicker basket.
- Entrants will have the chance to win one of the prizes stated above.
- All prizes are non-transferable (no cash alternative) and will be issued to the winner listed as the lead contact at the time of entry. Prizes are as stated there are no alternatives except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize, or part of the prize, of equal or greater value.
- The prizes will be sent by postal courier.
Winner Selection & Notification:
- Rodda’s winners will be selected by independent third party Woobox LLC via the process outlined in the points below.
- Winners will be chosen by random prize draw supervised by an independent adjudicator on three different occasions:
- 27th June 2022 at 2:00pm – (15 x hampers). Promotional period 30.05.2022 to 27.06.2022
- 25th July 2022 at 2:00pm – (15 x hampers) Promotional period 30.05.2022 to 25.07.2022
- 22nd August 2022 at 2:00pm (15 x hampers) Promotional period 30.05.2022 to 22.08.2022
- Winners that entered through the website link and/or QR code will be notified on the day of the draw, dates stated above via email address provided. Delivery name, address, and mobile number for the prize delivery will be requested. A mobile number will be required if the recipient wants to track the progress of the delivery. Age verification will be requested for the supply of alcohol in the prize.
- Winners that entered via Instagram will be notified via direct message on the day of the draw dates stated above. Delivery name, address and mobile number for the prize delivery will be requested. A mobile number will be required if the recipient wants to track the progress of the delivery. Age verification will be requested for the supply of alcohol in the prize.
- Winners that entered via Facebook will be notified via direct message on the day of the draw dates stated above. Delivery name, address and mobile number for the prize delivery will be requested. A mobile number will be required if the recipient wants to track the progress of the delivery. Age verification will be requested for the supply of alcohol in the prize.
- Winners that entered via post will be notified via contact details given. Delivery name, address and mobile number for the prize delivery will be requested. A mobile number will be required if the recipient wants to track the progress of the delivery. Age verification will be requested for the supply of alcohol in the prize.
- If a winner does not provide a valid address, or is not contactable, is ineligible, rejects their prize or fails to respond to initial email / direct message notification within 14 working days from the date of the initial notification, the prize will be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- If a winner does not provide a valid UK postal address for shipping of the prize, the prize will be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- The process will repeat for a three-month period after which all remaining prizes will be null and void
- Prizes will be delivered within 14 working days of the winners providing confirmation of address and the completion of any verification process.
- The data supplied to the courier will be held with them until delivery is completed.
- Winners are responsible for accepting the delivery of the prizes at the address specified and providing the correct address details. The Promoter or the courier company cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or lost or stolen prizes after delivery has been made.
- To the Promoter will make available a list of winners’ surnames and counties of residence to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of each of the closing dates of this promotion.
- Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- You may request a copy of the winners list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- By taking part in the promotion, claimants will be requested to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the participant’s name and/or image, and statements made by the participants concerning the promotion, being uploaded on to Rodda’s social media pages.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to address and identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which winners must provide within 14 working days of notification of win and to refuse to award the prize and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant if there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries with no liability to any entrant or any third party but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion, the fulfilment of the prizes and/ or the use of the prizes other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- Winners will be chosen at random by promotions and software service Woobox part of Woobox LLC, a third-party organisation designed to allow the Promoter to gather personally identifiable information from Users who choose to enter the promotion. Personal data is gathered for use of the Promoter in conjunction with the competition.
- Fulfilment of the winners’ hampers will be processed and sent via a third-party company – The Cornwall Hamper Company, a trading name of Newquay Fruit Sales Limited a company registered in United Kingdom under number 3102762 whose registered office is at The Wholesale Fruit Market, Springfield Road, Newquay, Cornwall TR7 1RT.
- The Cornwall Hamper Company shall, at the written request of the Data Controller – A.E. Rodda & Son, delete (or otherwise dispose of) the Personal Data or return it to the Promoter in the format(s) reasonably requested within a reasonable time after the earlier of the following:
- The end of the provision of the Services under the Service Agreement; or
- the processing of that Personal Data by the Data Processor is no longer required for the performance of the Data Processor’s obligations under this Agreement.
All personal and other data relating to entrants will be retained by The Promoter for a 3-month period after the competition closes to assist in administering the competition in a consistent manner and to allow the answering of any queries regarding the competition.
By participating in the promotion, entrants agree to the use of their personal data as described here.
When entering the competition, participants will be given the option to sign up to the Promoters newsletter. Please note this is optional and participants can still enter The Promoter’s Competitions without joining this mailing list.
For any further information on the Terms and Conditions of this competition, please contact Marketing@roddas.co.uk.