Win Legendary Moments with Rodda’s
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By submitting your entry to this promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries.
Promoter: A. E. Rodda & Son, The Creamery, Scorrier, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 5BU
- Rodda’s promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales) the Channel Islands and the Isle of Wight, aged 18 or over.
- Employees and their immediate families, of Rodda’s (“the Promoter”), its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
- One win per household.
- One entry per person, every three weeks
- Valid UK postal address is required for prize fulfilment.
- The promotion will commence at 12:00am on the 24th of May, 2021, and closes at 23:59pm on the 2nd of August, 2021.
How to Enter:
- Simply tell us your legendary moment, how Rodda’s will be consumed, and who you would like to share it with by entering through one of the entry methods outlined below.
- Pick up a promotional pack, and enter the competition online at www.roddas.co.uk/winlegendarymoments or through scanning the QR code, filling in the online form. No purchase necessary.
- Visit www.roddas.co.uk/winlegendarymoments filling in the online form.
- Enter by post by addressing entries to ‘Win Legendary Moments’, Rodda’s, The Creamery, Scorrier, TR16 5BU
- Enter via the Rodda’s Instagram page @Roddas_cream – Comment on a promotional Instagram post with your Rodda’s legendary moment and who you would like to share it with.
- Enter via the Rodda’s Facebook page @RoddasCornishClottedCream – Comment on a promotional Facebook post with your Rodda’s legendary moment and who you would like to share it with.
Entrants hereby release Facebook and Instagram of all liability that can be excluded under the laws of England and Wales.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants should be aware that they are providing information to A. E. Rodda & Son (Rodda’s) and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- There are 24 prizes to be won. There are 12 ‘Under the Stars’ experience packages and 12 ‘In the Sun’ experience packages to be won.
- ‘In the Sun’ prizes include: A cream tea hamper, which includes: 2 packs of 4 scones, 1 x Tiptree Little Scarlet jam, 2 x 227g Rodda’s clotted cream, 1 x Rodda’s Cornish butter, 1 x Rodda’s fudge and shortbread gift set and 1 x Rodda’s china ramekin, a bottle of Camel Valley Brut, 4 x Trenance Cornish chocolate bars, 1 x luxury wool picnic blanket from Atlantic Blankets and a collection of Cornishware, which includes, a classic teapot, 4 x blue 10oz mug, 4 x side plates and a two-tier cake stand. All worth over £300.
- ‘Under the stars’ prizes includes: A cream tea hamper, which includes: 2 packs of 4 scones, 1 x Tiptree Little Scarlet jam, 2 x 227g Rodda’s Clotted Cream, 1 x Rodda’s Cornish Butter, 1 x Rodda’s Fudge and Shortbread gift set and 1 x Rodda’s China Ramekin,1 x St Eval candle, a luxury wool gift set, which includes a luxury wool blanket, 2 x alpaca socks, and a candle from Atlantic Blankets, hot chocolate flakes by Trenance chocolate, a selection of Cornishware to include a 4 x 12oz mug and 4 x side plate and a spiced liqueur set from Tiptree, a marshmallow toasting kit and 1 x bamboo battery lantern. All worth over £300.
- Entrants will have the chance to win one of the sets of prizes stated above.
- All prizes are non-transferable (no cash alternative) and will be issued to the winner listed as the lead contact at the time of entry. Prizes are as stated there are no alternatives.
- The prize will be sent by post.
Winner Selection & Notification:
- Rodda’s winners will be selected by independent third party Woobox LLC via the process outlined in the points below.
- Prize winners will be chosen by random prize draw supervised by independent adjudicator from within Rodda’s on four different occasions:
- 14th June 2021 at 10:00am – (3 x under the sun prize 3 x under the stars)
- 5th July 2021 at 10:00am – (3 x under the sun prize 3 x under the stars)
- 26th July at 10:00am – (3 x under the sun prize 3 x under the stars)
- 2nd August at 10:00am – (3 x under the sun prize 3 x under the stars)
- Winners that entered through the website link and QR code will be notified via the details that have given. Delivery name, address and phone number for the prize delivery will be requested.
- Winners that entered via Instagram will be notified via direct message on the day of the draw dates stated above. Delivery name, address and phone number for the prize delivery will be requested.
- Winners that entered via Facebook will be notified via direct message on the day of the draw dates stated above. Delivery name, address and phone number for the prize delivery will be requested.
- If a winner does not provide a valid email address and telephone number, is not contactable or fails to respond to initial email / direct message notification within five working days from the date of the initial notification, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- If a winner does not provide a valid UK postal address for shipping of the prize, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- Prizes will be delivered within 7 working days of the winner providing confirmation of address.
- Winners will be required to disclose a name, address and telephone number to enable delivery of the prize. A mobile number will be required if the recipient wants to track the progress of the delivery.
- The data supplied to the courier will be held with them until delivery is completed.
- Winners are responsible for accepting the delivery of the prizes at the address specified and providing the correct address details. The Promoter or the courier company cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen prizes after delivery has been made.
- Winners are responsible for accepting the delivery of the prizes at the address specified and providing the correct address details. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen prizes after delivery has been made.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion.
- Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- You may request a copy of the winners’ list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- The winner may be requested by (the Promoter) to take part in publicity related to the subject of the Promotion. If the winner agrees to take part in such publicity they will consent to the use of the winner’s name, photograph (which the winner will provide on request) and statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prize in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to address and identity details (which winners must provide within five days of notification of win) and to refuse to award the prize and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant if there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
- Winners are responsible for redeeming the prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate, or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control.
- Winners will be chosen at random by promotions and software service Woobox part of Woobox LLC, a third-party organisation designed to allow the Promoter to gather personally identifiable information from Users who choose to enter the promotion. Personal data is gathered for use of the Promoter in conjunction with the competition.
- Fulfilment of the winner’s prizes will be processed by Rodda’s and sent using a third-party courier.
All personal and other data relating to entrants will be retained by The Promoter for a reasonable period (and no longer than two years) after the competition closes to assist in administering the competition in a consistent manner and to allow the answering of any queries regarding the competition.
When entering a competition via the Rodda’s website, participants will be given the option to sign up to the Promoters newsletter. Please note this is optional and participants can still enter The Promoter’s Competitions without joining this mailing list.
For any further information on the Terms and Conditions of this competition, please contact Marketing@roddas.co.uk.