- 400g raspberries
- 250g Madeira cake, broken into small chunks
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and roughly diced
- 1-2 tubs Rodda’s custard (depending on how generous you want to be!)
- 1 tub Rodda’s Cornish clotted cream
- 100g of toasted flaked almonds
Take half of the raspberries and blitz in a food processor until smooth, or simply mash well with a fork.
Divide the remaining raspberries, madeira cake and mango between four individual trifle dishes. Then, spoon over the blitzed raspberries coulis before adding a layer of Rodda’s custard.
Finally, crown your trifle with a dollop of Rodda’s Cornish clotted cream and sprinkle with the toasted flaked almonds.