Treat a wonderful Mum Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By submitting your entry to this promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries.
Promoter: AE Rodda & Son, The Creamery, Scorrier, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 5BU
- Rodda’s promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) the Channel Islands and the Isle of Wight, aged 18 or over.
- Employees and their immediate families, of Rodda’s (“the Promoter”), its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
- One entry per person.
- One win per household.
- The promotion will commence 09:30 on 15th March 2019 and closes at 17:00 on 21st March, 2019.
How to Enter:
- To enter the Rodda’s ‘Treat a Wonderful Mum’ prize draw,
- Enter by Facebook by commenting on the competition post explaining why the person nominated deserves the prize
- Enter by Instagram by commenting on the competition post explaining why the person nominated deserves the prize
- Winners will sent a luxury cream tea hamper worth £50.00, There are 4 x prizes of Cornish Cream Tea Hampers, which will be sent by the Fulfillment Company – The Cornish Hamper Company, on behalf of Rodda’s.
- The Hamper will include a variety of Cornish Products including Rodda’s Cornish Clotted Cream, Cornish Tea, Shortbread and Fudge, wine, scones.
Winner Selection & Notification:
- Winners will be chosen at random on 22/03/2019. The prize is non-transferable and will be issued to the winner listed as the lead contact at the time of entry.
- Winners of the prize will be notified on the platform they entered by on the day after the winners are drawn on the date stated above.
- If a winner is not contactable or fails to respond to initial notification within three days from the date of the initial notification, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- Hampers will be sent to winners via a Third-Party Fulfillment Company, The Cornwall Hamper Company on behalf of Rodda’s. www.thecornwallhampercompany.co.uk is owned and operated by Newquay Fruit Sales Limited, a limited company registered in England under 3102762, whose registered address is The Wholesale Fruit Market, Springfield Road, Newquay, Cornwall TR7 1RT and whose main trading address is The Wholesale Fruit Market, Springfield Road, Newquay, Cornwall TR7 1RT. Our VAT number is GB 668 4315 11.
- Once confirmation of address has been received by the winner, details will be passed to the Fulfillment company, who will organise for the hampers to be delivered by a courier.
- Hampers will be delivered within 48 hours of Rodda’s confirming the order with the Fulfillment company.
- Winners will be required to disclose a name, address and telephone number to enable delivery of the hamper by the Fulfillment company. A mobile number will be required if the recipient wants to track the progress of the delivery.
- The data supplied to the Fulfillment agent and will be held with them until delivery is complete.
- Deliveries can be made on Monday to Thursday for delivery Tuesday to Friday.
- Winners are responsible for accepting the delivery of the hampers at the address specified. The Promoter or the Fulfillment company cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen prizes after delivery has been made.
- By taking part in the promotion, claimants agree to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the participant’s name and/or image, statements made by the participants concerning the promotion being uploaded on to Rodda’s social media pages.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to address and identity details (which winners must provide within seven days) and to refuse to award the prize and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant if there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
- Secondary prize winners – no cash or another alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners are responsible for redeeming the prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control.
All personal and other data relating to entrants will be retained by The Promoter for a reasonable period after the competition closes to assist in administering the competition in a consistent manner and to allow the answering of any queries regarding the competition.
When entering a competition, participants will be given the option to sign up to the Promoters newsletter. Please note this is optional and participants can still enter The Promoter’s Competitions without joining this mailing list.