TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By submitting your entry to this promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries.
Promoter: AE Rodda & Son, The Creamery, Scorrier, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 5BU
- Rodda’s promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales) the Channel Islands and the Isle of Wight, aged 18 or over.
- Employees and their immediate families, of Rodda’s (“the Promoter”), its agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
- One entry per person per promoter’s page during the promotional period.
- One win per household.
- Internet connection required.
- Valid UK postal address required for prize fulfilment.
- No purchase is necessary.
The promotion will commence at 10:00 BST on 13th August and closes at 23:59 on 20th August, 2019.
- Fulfill the individual entry requirement tasks specified on the social post on Facebook on @Roddasclottedcream
- Log into your Facebook account (or create one for free), then locate the promotional post on the Rodda’s Clotted Cream Facebook page.
- Complete the tasks mentioned in the post copy to enter.
- The prize is a Luxury Cornish Hamper, valued at £50, which will include a selection of Rodda’s products, as well as Cornish tea, and a bottle of Cornish Wine. A complete set of the Malory Towers series, including New Class at Malory Towers and the 12 original titles, as well as a special Malory Towers pin badge. There are 3 x hampers and 3 x sets of books to be won. Entrants will have the chance to win one hamper and one set of books.
- All prizes are non-transferable (no cash alternative) and will be issued to the winner listed as the lead contact at the time of entry. Prizes are as stated there are no alternatives.
- The prize will be sent by post.
Winner Selection & Notification:
- The winners will be selected by independent third party Woobox LLC via the process outlined in points 11 and 12 below
- One winner per promotional page will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period within 2 working days of the close of the Promotional Period.
- Winners will be notified via direct message on the day after the draw dates stated above. Delivery name, address and phone number for hamper delivery will be requested.
- If a winner does not provide a valid email address and telephone number, is not contactable or fails to respond to initial email / direct message notification within five working days from the date of the initial notification, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner
- If a winner does not provide valid UK postal address for shipping of the hamper, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner
- Hampers will be sent to winners via a Third-Party Fulfilment Company, The Cornwall Hamper Company on behalf of Rodda’s. www.thecornwallhampercompany.co.uk
- Once confirmation of address has been received by the winner, details will be passed to the Fulfilment company, who will organise for the hampers to be delivered by a courier
- Hampers will be delivered within 28 days of the winner providing confirmation of address
- Winners will be required to disclose a name, address and telephone number to enable delivery of the hamper. A mobile number will be required if the recipient wants to track the progress of the delivery
- The data supplied to the Fulfilment agent will be held with them until delivery is completed
- Winners are responsible for accepting the delivery of the hampers at the address specified and providing the correct address details. The Promoter or the Fulfilment company cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen prizes after delivery has been made.
- The Promoter may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winners’ list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to address and identity details (which winners must provide within five days of notification of win) and to refuse to award the prize and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant if there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
- no cash or another alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners are responsible for redeeming the prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control.
- Winners will be chosen at random by promotions and software service Woobox part of Woobox LLC, a third-party organisation designed to allow the Promoter to gather personally identifiable information from Users who choose to enter the promotion. Personal data is gathered for use of the Promoter in conjunction with the competition.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered.
- ‘Malory Towers® is a registered trade mark of Hodder & Stoughton Limited, all rights reserved.’