Full time (40 hours per week)
Salary Dependent on Experience
About us …
In 1890 Eliza-Jane Rodda started making Cornish clotted cream in her farmhouse kitchen here in the heart of Cornwall. Over 128 years on, we’re still crafting it the same way.
We’re proud of our history and passionate about our products and our people. Rodda’s is known across the world for crafting the best Cornish Clotted cream – this is down to our care and attention to detail. Without a dedicated team our success would not be possible. Every single member of our team understands they will have an impact on the service we provide and can make a difference in delivering the excellent Rodda’s service, to make Eliza-Jane proud.
About the role….
We portray the Rodda’s values and personality in everything that we do – across all channels and all points of contact with our customers and stakeholder groups. This is a dynamic and diverse role that requires the utmost flexibility in delivering strong strategic and creative campaigns across for both Rodda’s and sub-brands.
You are ‘the exemplar’ of what good looks like, every day. Your behaviour will set the pace and tone for all other areas to aspire to. You are the ‘A team’.
Marketing and communications
- To be a Rodda’s brand champion
- Working collaboratively you will convert help develop strategy which is delivered as actionable and captivating campaigns across all channels for both Rodda’s and joint venture activities
- Using your natural design flair to take pride in producing appealing and effective design across all media promotions, packaging and point of sale
- Identifying and building long term relationships with external affiliates and partners to deliver joint activities to the common good
- Organise seamless, professional and engaging shows and trade events from planning through to event execution to debrief.
- Enhancing our brand through engagement with customers and consumers in sampling campaigns and workshops
- Championing company values through timely and professional internal and external communications
- To be proactive in delivering creative solutions to new and existing campaigns
- Management and execution of compelling social media campaigns both within and outside of core hours.
- Keeping our farmers involved and up to date as an extended part of our family, ensuring that we go the extra mile to make them feel special
- Maximize brand visibility at point of purchase and use
- To share learnings which you have made through measurement and monitoring of campaigns to drive improvement of future decision-making
- Work in partnership with PR, creative and web agencies to deliver campaigns which Rodda’s will be proud of.
- Keeping a focus on the market you will be able to predict trends and highlight areas of both opportunity and threat
- Effectively deliver marketing materials to our customers in line with customer needs and considered stock control
- To build customer and consumer insights that can be used to make fact-based strategic decisions
- Use multiple sources of objective information to improve our decision-making processes
- To think to the future in anticipating trends and opportunities
- To provide general administration and implementation of internal processes for the Sales and Marketing teams
- Stock control for marketing materials
- Ensure all company accounts processes are adhered to in a timely manner
- Respond to internal and external communications in a timely and professional manner
To apply please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.