Local Sales Team – Order Processor
In 1890 Eliza-Jane Rodda started making Cornish clotted cream in her farmhouse kitchen here in the heart of Cornwall. Over 125 years on, we’re still crafting it the same way. We’re proud of our history and passionate about our products and our people.
Rodda’s is known across the world for crafting the best Cornish Clotted cream – this is down to our care and attention to detail. Without a dedicated team our success would not be possible. Every single member of our team understands they will have an impact on the service we provide and can make a difference in delivering the excellent Rodda’s service, to make Eliza-Jane proud.
Roddas will provide a positive customer experience for all our customers both internal and external. This role is at the heart of the customer experience and will be the voice of Rodda’s providing assistance to the Local Sales Team and creating a customer experience which we are all proud of.
It is an essential part of this role to develop positive, lasting relationships with all of our customers in order to build upon our Local Van sales and to create a positive customer experience which our customers will share with others.
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service to all customers, whether it be over the phone/ face to face, internal/external.
- Opening of new customer accounts.
- Accurate processing of orders.
- Ability to build a good rapport with customers, whilst ensuring customer contact information is kept up to date.
- Retain and grow sales by contacting new customers via our Telesales list and generating leads for our Sales Team to follow up on.
- General administration duties.
You must have…
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Experience in a tele-sales environment
- Problem solving abilities
- Experience of using computerised programmes including Microsoft Office
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do at Roddas . We want to be able to process our customers’ orders at a time which is convenient for them. For this reason you will be required to be extremely flexible in your working hours.
The role is 40 hours per week generally working Monday to Friday working 8 hours per day between the hours of 8am and 10pm on a rota basis. However we may also require you to work at weekends as and when our customer needs require it.
What we can offer you:
Company pension scheme
Health and wellbeing initiatives including free fruit every day
Staff events throughout the year
Free staff car parking
Rodda’s is an equal opportunities employer
Rodda’s is a Gold Healthy Workplace and part of the Cornwall Healthy Workplace Scheme