We are looking for a Lab Technician….
40 hours per week (shift times may vary)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing date Friday 8th June
This role will support the Technical Team in providing the site with the required level of technical compliance, support and expertise to ensure consumer confidence is retained within our products.
Duties will include:
- Competently undertake Microbiology & Chemical Laboratory testing and accurately record results including exception reporting.
- Feedback accurately and promptly results where required.
- Assist in maintaining Laboratory Equipment care & calibration.
- Maintain a clean as you go attitude throughout the day whilst working in the Laboratories.
- Awareness & maintenance of Laboratory test schedule, to include product, environmental swabbing and water in addition to shelf life trials.
- Accurate completion of results database.
- Providing customer reports.
- Provide trends and exception reports as required.
- Assist in training of new Lab Technicians.
- Organise sample collection to make efficient use of the day.
- Assist in maintaining of site calibration schedule – non Engineering Equipment
- Awareness of automatic temperature logging system.
- Assist with monitoring average weights systems.
- Fulfillment of continuous shelf life assessments as required.
- Flexibility to cover production profiles as required.