Home based role- ideally situated in the Midlands or North West in order to cover the Midlands and Northern Areas of the country.
Salary DOE + car
Rodda’s wants and needs to constantly improve and develop our customer experience for both internal and external customers. This role is at the heart of the customer experience and will focus on our customer base in the Midlands and North West and will be the face of Rodda’s creating a customer experience which we are all proud of. The role sits within the Commercial Sales Team developing a positive, environment, setting standards, establishing targets and sales goals, sharing customer and product sales plans, delivering completed tasks before deadlines. Create lasting legacy and relationships with all of our customers to create a positive customer experience.
Customers and Sales
- To target new business as it emerges and ensure up to date knowledge of market conditions, trends, competition and tracking of the chefs, buyers and key influencers within the food industry.
- To be the primary point of contact for customer sales.
- To develop and implement with the team a sales, product and customer strategy
- To build and maintain excellent customer relations
- Analysing and interpreting sales data to form a basis of decision making.
- Review of the product range to establish correct financial parameters and to shape our product portfolio.
- To lead with the development of existing sales, customer relations.
- Ensure resolution of order queries/enquires with the team
Shows and Trade Events
- To co-ordinate, prepare and attend shows and trade events ensuring all deadlines for the shows are met and procedures are followed.
- To have a clear plan, outcome and objectives for each show and evaluate post-event.
- Set up shows and trade events, ensuring that all the required resources are in place and executed by the team.
- Follow up leads from shows and trade events within a commercially accepted time frame.
Key objectives for the next 12 months
- To develop and deliver the customer and sales plans to meet our financial goals and objectives for long-term sustainable growth and profitability.
- To contribute to and support the Food Service Manager and Head of Commercial Sales in the development and formulation of plans.
- Grow Rodda’s customer base in the Midlands and North, proactively seek and gain new accounts, be commercially astute/aware of: payments, margins, ranges, wastage etc
- Be seen as a proactive member of the Sales team exuding best customer practice