In 1890 Eliza-Jane Rodda started making Cornish clotted cream in her farmhouse kitchen here in the heart of Cornwall. Over 120 years on, we’re still crafting it the same way.
We’re proud of our history and passionate about our products and our people. Rodda’s is known across the world for crafting the best Cornish Clotted cream – this is down to our care and attention to detail. Without a dedicated team, our success would not be possible. Every single member of our team understands they will have an impact on the service we provide and can make a difference in delivering the excellent Rodda’s service, to make Eliza-Jane proud.
Managing our distribution function is all about the customer; getting our products to them in the most efficient, timely and cost effective manner. As a Distribution Manager you will play a key role in exceeding our customers’ expectations to deliver our products to them on time and in excellent condition. You will be responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of our distribution strategy, so naturally you will be the leader to inspire and develop the existing team. An enquiring and proactive outlook will be essential in managing budgets, third party hauliers, organising routes, vehicles are safe and compliant and our drivers are giving the best possible customer service.
- Have the desire, energy and forward thinking to build, develop and inspire our team to meet our customer and environmental goals
- To be that ‘go-to’ person for all things distribution, transport and logistics so naturally a can-do positive attitude is essential
- To quickly become an integral part of the wider team that will input into the shaping our customer service levels
- Have a clear understanding of customer service to ensure we exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Demonstrate high levels of teamwork and leadership, with a natural instinct to work with other teams to achieve the best outcome for Rodda’s and our customers
- Have extensive knowledge of the transportation industry and be able to ensure that we consider distribution strategies in line with environmental or industry standard changes.
- Be CPC qualified to manage our O License and hold a HGV License
If being an integral member of the Rodda’s team and contributing to a local business that is really proud of its customers, farmers, products and service level then we would love to hear from you….