About the role….
Delivering a first class customer experience is just as important to us as producing beautiful products and it’s what we believe our customers deserve.
We believe it is our responsibility to ensure all our customers receive a positive and memorable experience, therefore a desire to deliver and convey service excellence both over the phone in person is a must.
You will work with the local sales team to deliver the annual financial budgets/sales targets and customer service engagement. The role will see you motivate and lead the team to build commercial relationships and be the face of Rodda’s to our customer base.
The role will encompass dealing with national account orders and organising general administrative functions. A proven track record in delivering first class customer service is a must.
What we ask of you…..
- Provide a warm and friendly face of Rodda’s over the phone
- Always listen to what our customers want and provide them with great products and great service
- Take a risk to exceed customer expectations – surprise them – go above and beyond!
- Be empowered – exercise excellent judgement and make decisions by caring enough to do the right thing. A ‘can-do’ attitude and a drive to achieve your very best for others.
- Display a ‘whatever it takes’ approach – be confident!
- Show a ‘spirit of cooperation’ with customers, colleagues and community
- Help others to understand our values, encourage them to put them into action
- ‘Own the task’ – do what you say you will and deliver on expectations
- Admit when you’ve made a mistake – we all make them, the most important thing is that you do whatever it takes to make the situation right
- Identify and highlight barriers to ‘doing the job right’ – we can all be better
Rodda’s is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this role please download and complete our application form. Alternatively please contact the H.R. Team on 01209 823324/01209 823345 and an application form can be sent out to you. Completed applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to Roddas, The Creamery, Scorrier, Redruth TR16 5BU