We are always looking for talented and motivated individuals to work in our Creamery. There are various opportunities available in our packing, production and warehouse teams.
You will be working in a team delivering a first class customer experience in producing beautiful products and it’s what we believe our customers deserve.
- Be a strong team player
- Ideally have experience within a food manufacturing environment, however if you show the desire to be part of our team we will provide you with the training you need.
- Be numerate and literate
- Have strong communication skills
- Be self-motivated
- Have a flexible attitude
What we ask of you…
- Always listen to our customers and provide them with great products and great service
- Exceed customer expectations – surprise them – go above and beyond!
- Be empowered – exercise excellent judgement and make decisions by caring enough to do the right thing. A ‘can-do’ attitude and a drive to achieve your very best for others.
- Display a ‘whatever it takes’ approach – be confident!
- Show a ‘spirit of cooperation’ with customers, colleagues and community
- Help others to understand our values, encourage them to put them into action
- ‘Own the task’ – do what you say you will and deliver to expectations
- Admit when you’ve made a mistake – we all make them, the most important thing is that you do whatever it takes to make the situation right
- Identify and highlight barriers to ‘doing the job right’ – we can all be better
We can offer you…
- A competitive salary
- Training and development
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing initiatives including free fruit every day
- Free tea and coffee
- A milk allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
Rodda’s is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this role please download and complete our application form. Alternatively please contact the H.R. Team on 01209 823324/01209 823345 and an application form can be sent out to you. Completed applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to Roddas, The Creamery, Scorrier, Redruth TR16 5BU