Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is only open to mainland UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Rodda’s, the LTA, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Entries must be received between 00:00am on 26th May 2016 and 11:59pm on 20th June 2016.
3. How to enter: log into your Instagram account and ‘follow’ @roddas_cream if you are not doing so already. Then upload your cream tea photo and include #creamofbritishtennis
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but all entries must be unique.
5. The prize: The winner will receive a picnic hamper from Rodda’s – including a blanket, Camel Valley Cornish sparkling wine and glasses, a bowl and, of course, everything you need for a Cornish clotted cream tea.
6. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7. Winner selection: Two winning entries will be selected by an independent guest-judge using the following criteria:
a. Quality of the photograph.
b. Presence of a cream tea or strawberries and Cornish clotted cream
8. Entries will be rejected if they:
a. Contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
b. Represent a danger to health and safety;
c. Refer to illegal activities;
d. Include copyrighted material not owned by you.
9. Winner notification: Winners will be announced and tagged on the @roddas_cream Instagram feed within 10 working days. In the event that the winner has not responded within seven days of notification then the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
10. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any damages occurred during transit.
11. By entering, you agree that Rodda’s may publish your photo on the Rodda’s website and on their social media channels.
12. The winner may not change their decision on the winning item after they have been selected.
13. The winners’ name and winning item will be posted online at roddas.co.uk and on the Rodda’s social media channels.
14. The Promoter may substitute items for items of an equal or greater value if, for any reason the original item is unavailable.
15. By entering, winners agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
16. By entering, the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
18. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Rodda’s website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
20. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
22. Instagram does not sponsor, endorse or administer, and nor is it associated with, this Promotion.
Promoter: A.E.Rodda & Son, The Creamery, Scorrier, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 5BU.